Magic Lamp Sunday 3/29/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish for an adventure in a skyship, and enough bravery to come home. Inspired by Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley. 

Aimee: I wish I could write as cleverly as Katherine Howe. Inspired by her novel Conversion

Michele: I wish I had the gracefulness of a dancer like Avery and Cam's sister, Teresa. Inspired by Trust In Me by J. Lynn.  

Julie: I wish I had time to read books. Inspired by state championships, grades being due, looking for jobs, and a struggling student teacher. (I hear ya, Julie!) 

Andrea: I wish that I could do Yoga as well as Madison and her mom. Inspired by The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine.   

Comments