Magic Lamp Sunday 9/14/14

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, -we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:   


Paula: I wish I had Phin's old Chevelle- inspired by Into the Wild by Natalie C. Parker.


Michele: I wish I was musically inclined and passionate about playing an instrument like a cello. Ispired by If I Stay by Gayle Forman.  

Nicole: I wish I could visit Dublin again. Inspired by Reluctantly Charmed by Ellie O'Neal.    

Julie: I wish I had the ability to play matchmaker among my high school students. Inspired by Complete Nothing by Kieran Scott.   

Andrea: I wish that I owned a bed and breakfast in the Blue Ridge Mountains- inspired by Down by the River by Lin Stepp.  

Comments